Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Hi Andrea Very interesting reflection.Have a lovely weekend
very colorful!
Great reflection for the day -- as always, Andrea!! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!
So very pretty. Light, love and laughter to you. This weekend - and every weekend.
A very warm reflection for these dull wintry days.
Nice colors - I like the muted affect they have.
What a great reflection photo! I love the soft warm colors. I also love the pix of kitty. Those are fun shots, especially the second one. Well, it's been snowing all morning here. More than four inches already. Will be turning to rain, then later back to snow. Just what we're needing, a layer of ice under more snow. We no sooner get the driveway cleared, then the town plows come by and push it all back in our yard. And not just one plow, there are three of them, one behind the other. I guess that's the new way of plowing.
Ah well, we can't change it, so I guess we just make the best of it and take photos. haha. I hope your kids are home soon. You and Izzi have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Nicely done, looks like the warmth from inside is reaching to the outside
Mollyxxx
Cool reflection! The lights inside seem to be hanging from the reflected clouds.
that´s a nice blending of reflections and reality :) Too much Photoshop in my ehad :)
Nice to find these types of reflection.
Things should start to calm down a bit here - what with work deadlines and school and summer holidays all sorted - normal service will resume soon! First I have to catch up on comments and visits!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment