Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



11 comments:
Hi Andrea, this is really great!
The photo itself ist beautiful and what you've
done with it is absolutely wonderful!
This is art :)
And I'll give it a try to copy that :D
Have a great day
【ツ】Knipsa
Great editing. I like the soft color you've brought forward.
Have a nice day.
Mormor
The trees this year have been photogenic...wonderful capture and abstract♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/artsy-folks/
This is beautiful. I think your are becoming more adventuresome and trying new things. This is one of your best. If you send holiday cards, I could definitely save this one for next year's cards ---and have it blown up and framed, too.
I love the first shot best with the snowy tree,the weather vane with the cat on top and the tiny fence.
Beautiful images Andrea!
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Vackra snöiga träd. Fint med solen som syns bakom.
Crisp, clean, elegant winter. Thank you.
Beautiful images-I really like the second one's soft color and the sun sparkling through the tree ice.
Delightful network of naked boughs. Beautiful effect.
I really like the idea of making a collage like that. Wonderful job Andrea :)
Post a Comment