Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

3 comments:
If you've got it? Flaunt it.
I remember my dog doing that. Just a little tip. it is better not to turn your camera to portrait when you are videoing.
I took this with my phone so that is why it is of such poor quality. I just always laugh at how she can shake her little butt so fast ... so I caught it on my phone when I saw it coming :) Thanks for the tip though ... I have a tendancy to forget to check my settings when I flip to video.
Andrea
Post a Comment