Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

11 comments:
definitely. :)
Beautiful reflection and perfect for the day!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Andrea!!
Cold - but beautiful.
Nice to be on the inside of that reflection.
Looks nice and warm inside. Great reflections. Have a lovely weekend.
Beautiful winterpicture, I am jealous at the snow, we only have rain here.....
looks much warmer inside!
The lamp is terrific ! I like those tiffany's workcraft.
joli coups d oeil ;o)
but warm inside - nice image
Nice one! I wish it was a little colder here so we could get some snow instead of rain.
Post a Comment