Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Hi Andrea now that did make me laugh.
Lol, real cute !
Does my bum look big in this?
Oooh, I like the concept of a square scratching cube, but not sure where I'd put yet another scratching surface. It's funny to see the cat looking quite smug hiding in the box, unaware that most of him is hanging out there for all to see.
Not that's cute!
Post a Comment