Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



4 comments:
I love that you see, capture and share beauty everywhere.
HI Andrea I am sorry this shot made me uneasy, I know it is not true but I shivered! Have a wonderful weekend.
A Two Headed Cat isn't something you see every day! - Interesting double take shot for sure, made for a cool artistic piece.
Whoa...a two headed cat...a bit disturbing, but interesting at the same time.
Post a Comment