Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)


3 comments:
oh, sweet izzi! what a doll you are!
Izzi is soooo beautiful.
1000 posts? Congratulations and Wow. I am a long, long way behind you.
Happy 1000 post, sorry I'm so late commenting this week but life sort of got in the way and I've not been on line. I've never checked to see how many posts I've ever done so will do that now, thank you for linking up last week xxxx
Post a Comment