Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


13 comments:
Just a quick note before I start my day here. What a FABULOUS shot!! I love it!!! Now I must get going. Grandson will be here pretty soon. I hope your weather is behaving so that you and Izzi can have some fun time outdoors. Woofs and hugs, Pogo & Edna B.
Wow, great close-up and processing♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/kane-county-cougars/
That is so cool! I admire digital art. I haven't tried my hand at that at all yet. This is beautiful!! :)
Aren't cats the strangest (but also most lobule creatures.) I like how you retained the texture of the fur, even as you simplified the color into shapes.
Thanks for stopping to view my digital art this week.
What a great picture and a cool processing !
So beautiful, I just love it - I love both dogs and cats.
Just beautiful. And very familiar.
This came out really neat! What is she drinking?!! ;)
Great photograph and cool effect!
Pretty! I try to capture Grizelda and Maggie, each doing this, but never get it right.
She is drinking water out of the faucet ... it has been digitalized for the digital art promt, water.
Andrea
wow- great photograph and great processing!!
lol, such a great work of art thó share water. Love the drinking cat. I could see it a a poster on a wall. :)
Post a Comment