Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)
8 comments:
That is a great shot.
Have a nice day :)
Mormor
Always nice to spot the sun's reflection inside♪
I do love the magic that your artist's eye/heart brings us. Thank you.
Thats a splendid picture - I like the way the reflections are clearer than the pictures themselves. Very nice.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
an image with a wow factor. Love everytning about it. A nice way to keep thet sunrise. :)
This is really cool!
What a great photo.
That's a really terrific shot. Very unusual.
Post a Comment