Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





9 comments:
Hi Andrea These are great. the last one would be lovely on its own. Very creative.
Love the subdued hues...my first thoughts were of Mt Rushmore! I like the family of faces better♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/bumblebee-5/
That is cool!
the first ones brought a smile to my face. I´ll stick to them this time. :)
Wow.
Very fascinating.. really like your panoramic views and the colors are great !
Beautiful work.
Ooh, I like these! Gorgeous colours and a great effect.
I would love to know the creative thinking process that went into this piece. How about a coffee chat?
Post a Comment