Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)


8 comments:
I'm liking the posterized? effect (the bottom one)♪
This cat doesn't look too grumpy to me. Lovely processing and hope you are having an awesome day!
I think youe version of the cat is much better then the original one. :)
And a much more elegant (and slimmer) grumpy cat than most.
How cute!
I love cats, even if they are grumpy.
Lovely :)
Have a nice day.
Mormor
This kind of looks like Chloe Jo!
your crumpy cat is lovely
Post a Comment