Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
I do see him, thank you for liking this Feline Art Friday.
nice; have a good weekend
much love...
All felines are Art. Each and every day. Love this capture though.
Sweet kitty :)
Sweet reflection and fine art work, Andrea♡♡♡
Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
I am curious what the original piece was, that this was from. I have an interesting reflection/hidden face photo that I took on the road. I will be sharing it soon.
I see him, I see him! Such a cool little critter.
Post a Comment