Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
very pretty, andrea!
If you can find images like this in your archive, I would love to go archive diving.
And no, I could never tire of that view. Thank you.
And I hope your busy week was productive. And fun.
Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning. Love the red in the water.
Beautiful sunrise... awesome photo...
just beautiful. I would never get tired of it either. Have a great weekend.
Stunning Andrea!!!!
I wish I had mornings like that. :)
Beautiful and I agree it never does get old.
Post a Comment