Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Through My Lens


The Island of Phuket
The Southern most province of Thailand
Our next adventure was to the Island of Phuket which is the closest I will ever come to Paradise.  We stayed at a resort a block away from the Andaman Sea.

Lobby

View of outdoor pool from our window ...


walk to the beach ...


Our first evening there ...





A block away was a night food market ... we ate there almost every night.  The food was wonderful!




Fresh fruit smoothies ...



 The next day it was the beach and the wonderfully refreshing, clean and clear Andaman Sea ...

 Two pasty white old poops enjoying every minute of it :)


The kids went out on the Jet Ski ...


And got in some swimming as well ...

Some relaxation time under the umbrellas ...


Thank goodness for the Umbrellas because the Sun and the Sand were very hot ...


Later a nice healthy lunch ...


 Every evening was a spectacular sun set ...





 Of course a full moon ...


Fireworks on the street every night ...


Wonderful fresh made to order ice cream ...



And a night in the pool with a bar ... :)

Each morning started with a wonderful selection of foods ... complimentary breakfast :)

Andrea


(also linked to ...)

9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

How absolutely wonderful. Memories to hug close - until you go back and make more.

Michelle said...

Wow! You make me want to visit!

Rhonda Albom said...

Wow. Thanks for taking us there. As I began looking I picked a few favourites - the silhouette ones, but then came the food - yummy. And finally, that amazing sun. I see why it seems like paradise.

Lady Fi said...

Wow - gorgeous beach scenes.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

This was certainly a trip of a lifetime Andrea. Paradisse it looks like and the sunset images are STUNNING. I see you have managed to upload a video now. I did reply you on Monday via googe but I never heard from you but you probably do not need any help now. The fresh ice cream looked yummy. no 7 is my favourite and no 25 second

Anonymous said...

I like especially photos 7 and 8, and those of the sunsets. ♥♥♥
Have a nice day.
Visiting from Through my lens

Ida said...

Wow what a wonderful time you must have had. These were awesome. I especially enjoyed the sunsets shots.

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Wonderful ..... lovely photos,especially the awesome setting sun!
Happy weekend!

TheChieftess said...

Your sunset shots are stunning!!!

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...