Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Hello, pretty scene! The water color is gorgeous. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
Pretty blue sky and blue water with the city-scape off in the distance -- there when you need it but not near enough to spoil the natural beauty and quiet of this scene. (I like a combination of both.)
yes, I can see the buds are coming. :) Love it!
What a pretty scene and such lovely colors.
Post a Comment