Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



8 comments:
I recognize that look. Lovely edit.
He looks terrified. Have a wonderful weekend.
Whatcha looking at ME for????
Humans and their flashy boxes! Disturbing our rest!
You look upset.
Best use of cartoon filter in my art post goes to Andrea and From the Sol.
How cool!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Great effect! We love it! Pawkisses :) <3
Post a Comment