Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




17 comments:
Oh, I love the Gold Finch, Andrea!! Beautiful captures for the day! Hope your week is off to a great start!! Enjoy!
What a wonderful pop of color that Goldfinch is!
sweet! we only see them in their winter travel khakis.
Oh yes, such beautiful yellow tones this time of year!
Lovely birds to see...
two beautiful little birds.
I do like your Goldfinches. Lovely pictures.
Nice bright colour.
Sweet American goldfinches.
Hello Andrea, I love the sweet Goldfinches.. Lovely bird and photos.. Enjoy your week!
Ooooh. And aaah.
Very nice shots! I have some Lesser Goldfinches to share next week!
beautiful photography of the lovely, golden, couple :)
They are so fun to see. So vibrant.
Lovely shots.
Little drops of sunshine!
Wonderful birds - we have European Goldfinches here - introduced - but they are not really as gold as these! It easier to take pictures of birds when they are looking for crumbs, but it feel like cheating! But sometimes cheating pays off!!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment