Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




9 comments:
I love lighting stores!!
Super cool lights. I love those edison bulbs (till I saw how expensive they are)!
I LOVE those lights! Some onion rings would be delicious...
I love those light fixtures. Glad you didn't post a photo of the onion rings....that would have just been cruel.
They look great. But you have me lusting after onion rings too...
Really cute lights. I wouldn't be able to resist taking a few pictures.
Perfect lighting for great onion rings.
Cool pictures, Andrea.
COOL lighting.
Great lights and quite quirky, too. Next time, please share the onion rings, too :)
great lamps you share. The second one is my favorite. I like the bulbs too, don´t think we have that kind here. They are beautiful.
Post a Comment