Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Lovely. You have captured the sinuous grace, the implicit power and the implied menace sooooo well.
Lovely edits!
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Very nice, thank you for linking up to Feline Art Friday.
Hi there - nice images! I can tell this is not my cat as the tail is not bushy enough!!
Hope all is well.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I opted out this week from FAF but I really like what you created. I think the first one is my favorite.
Post a Comment