Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Clever. I skulk past mirrors. Quickly. With my eyes averted.
That looks like the coffee shop you guys took me to last year.
A neat shot Andrea.
Nicely done! Looks like it would be a fun shop to explore.
Post a Comment