Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




7 comments:
I love the original plate with the try but I know you had fun playing
Aren't you clever! :-) Love the photos with the color treatment...fun.
Definitely such a fascinating plate this is and what fun you have had with it!
Wow. Love the plate - and adore your improvements. I would acquire that plate in a heart-beat.
Häftiga bilder du fick fram det gillade jag
Ha en fin dag
Meta
you made a fairytale image. And you know me. Love the last one with the bird :)
Lovely, and I like the added bir.
Have a nice day.
Mormor
Post a Comment