Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
i like the fisherman!
The cutouts are cool, what a great fence scene! Have a happy day!
What a fun shot for the day!! I love it!! Hope you have a great weekend, Andrea!!
The fence cutouts are cool and fun. I rather like the one fishing.
love those guys...Phyllis
What fun.
Cool fence. Glad to see you. Thought you might be sick. :)
What fun! I love the black silhouettes against the white fencing.
Oh those are wonderful!
~
Thats a nice image - and given that it contains a person fishing I think I'd like to have one myself!
I got some metal geese that will be placed in the garden this weekend - pictures to follow. Hope all is well.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment