Friday, May 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
Ah, what a lovely way to begin your day!! Hope you have a beautiful May weekend!! Enjoy!!
So happy and cheerful.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
What a surprise!
Have a nice weekend
What a lovely surprise for you.
Beautiful. Love that pot too.
That is totally awesome! Beautiful gift too!
I used to love the tradition of May Day surprises - glad to see it's still done.
Happy May Day to you too. What a lovely plant and pot. Gosh, that brings back memories of when I was very young. We would make May baskets with flowers and them to folks in the neighborhood and at a local nursing home. It's nice to know that some folks still do this.
You have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this marvelous weather we will be having. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment