Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



9 comments:
True. Very, very true!
We can do with a lot less of these mosquitoes. Thanks to the spider! I think you will love the Canon SX60.. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.. Have a happy weekend!
The birds eat them too. Luckily we only have small harmless spiders here. :-)
Yup. And this link takes you to some of the most beautiful spiders in the world. Some day I will be lucky and see one.
Cool markings on that spider.
Splat!!!!
LOL ... Margaret, I didn't know you had it in you :) Love it!
Andrea
Nifty jumping spider!
~
Hehe... Love it :D
Post a Comment