Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




5 comments:
Lovely!
Sorry, I wrote a nice comment, but I do believe Google ate it. Pogo sends a big woof and lick for izzi. Good luck tomorrow. Hugs, Edna B.
No wonder cats have been worshipped for so long.
Diva is divinely beautiful - and no doubt knows it.
I love the first shots best. don'tlike the circle around her but preferr the wonderfulcurve of the window.More natural looking. But fun to experiment.
Just saw this, Andrea. I like the way you concentrated on the one lovely pose and created different effects. I also like the general inspirational feel of your blog and the inclusion of birds (which I also love) (I have a second blog called "Flying Delights" . Best wishes to you and a Happy Memorial day. - Carol, Peaches & Paprika
Post a Comment