Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




9 comments:
HI Andrea I don't think your friend will mind that lovely shots of her and the 2 of the children are also gorgeous.
A fun look at your world today, Andrea!! Hope you're enjoying a great week!!
Yes, it's time to protect ourselves as much as possible from the sun. Having said that, I hate to wear hats in summer. I am very, VERY naughty.
Too cute!
Love your hats photos, and hope that you are having a lovely time in these summer months. Big hugs to you from Texas.
I wish I could wear hats, but I can't stand the feeling of something on my head.
Neat summer hats no matter the size and your friend is a lovely lady.
I've been trying to leave a comment so if I've repeated this a lot forgive me.
I thought the hats were very cute in all the sizes and that your friend was a very lovely lady.
Ida, I counted 6 tries before you finally made it. I'm sorry you had to work so hard at it, but I appreciate that you were willing to keep trying. Tell me what the issue was and maybe I can get it fixed on this end.
Andrea
Post a Comment