Apparitions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




8 comments:
Wow, that eye really makes it interesting! http://lauriekazmierczak.com/embossed/
I'm not sure why, but something about these images is "bugging" me.
Most bugs don't bother me but I'm glad I'm not meeting that one in your final image ---he looks nasty. I like your textures.
Love the eye!! What a cool idea! and great composition!! Hope your week is going well, Andrea!!
So long as this guy stays out of my dreams...
the third image is so compelling!!
what a sensational effect!
how cool. Love that you kept the eye visible. Love the color as well.
Very creepy. This would be a great Halloween post. It reminds me of the 1970s TV show, "Night Gallery". They used artwork to introduce each creepy story.
Post a Comment