Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



11 comments:
Cute captures of the squirrel..You have the same feeder that I have, the birds and squirrels love it.. Great shots! Thank you for linking up with my critter party. Have a happy weekend!
little monsters, they are!
Such a clever beastie. And I envy the agility. And the determination.
Oh, what a hoot!! I have three that invade my window ledge two or three times a day looking not only for their squirrel food that I have for them, but they LOVE peanuts -- in the shells
What a sweet scene of acrobatic squirrel♡♡♡ Oh, yes they sure are agile cute animal; Haven't see them long p;)
Sending you lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my friend in America, xoxo Miyako*
You captured the squirrel so well, he is a clever one to get what he wants.
They're so talented!
Wonderful photos of squirrel ! She/he is very flexible and really smart !
Greetings
How awesomely cute!! I so love to watch the squirrels and their comical ways. Tho, clever they are!!
AND...loved your father's day tribute. Cute.
He is a rascal! Ha! I love them.
What a cute thief this squirrel is!
Post a Comment