Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
really pretty reflection! :)
Nicely done!
Beautiful, colorful reflections, Andrea!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!
Love that sunflower. Such a cheery flower.
your sunflower reflection is actually better then the real one. :)
Andrea, as Bonnie on PAF are taking summerbreak an Lori with MOM seem to have vanished I´m inveting the interest for a new meme. Take a look at nfmemes and tell me if you want that one too. Apart from NF Abstrakt that is. Or if abstract is enough!
Pretty reflection. A reflection of the steak grilling would have been great! Yum.
Post a Comment