Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




7 comments:
I like your progression. ..all are intriguing♪
Ooh, I love these! Great abstracts.
Hi Andrea All three shots are fantastic. that first shot reminds me of the Christian cross and the 2 arrows on the arms are pointing to the centre where Jesus hung and showing you that He is the way to eternal life in heaven. There are other things I see but i have to get going as my sister in law is 86 today adn are coming round very soon!!
All great but I especially like the first abstract photo.
Interesting abstract. This is a valid and important issue. We see this many times a day, all over the country, in cities and in rural areas. Unfortunately, we see many other examples of driving distracted, too.
oh, this is soo cool. Love all but especially the middle one. Lots of random lines and curves yet they form a delightful whole. :)
Very good message here to go with your oh so interesting shots! Great processing!
Post a Comment