Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





5 comments:
Wow, this is a neat stone to put in the garden. Is that a grasshopper on it? I think I like the second version best. It is a bit lighter and more colorful.
Thank goodness your weather is cooperating by being cooler while you make it through this wicked busy week. I wish I could help you. Isn't it amazing -- everyone seems to think that life slows way down when we reach retirement age, but somehow it does not. In fact, some days it is even busier. Go figure.
Have a well deserved nap my friend. You'll feel better. Give Izzi a hug for Pogo. He sends woofs and licks. Have a relaxing day, hugs, Edna B.
haha. like your name for it. :)
Complete magic. Thank you.
Nice transformations♪
http://lauriekazmierczak.com/halved-lily-2/
I guess this is painted from a real one. So beautiful. The real one is really compeating with your art. :)
Post a Comment