Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)


10 comments:
Gorgeous rainbow and terrific captures for the day! Love the egrets in flight!! Have a great week, Andrea!
Rainbows can be so comforting. Beautiful photo!
Sharon
Andrea your super close-up is a killer - never seen a pic like this one of the rainbow! Have a wonderful week:)
So sharp for a slice of the majestic bow! Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog!
Magic. Rainbows ALWAYS make my heart sing. Thank you.
a gorgeous rainbow. And egrets too. :) Can´t be better.
Lovely rainbow with the added bonus of the birds, how awesome!
I wonder what it would be like, to fly through a rainbow...
What a moment! Beautiful!
Your rainbow photos are gorgeous!! Even better, with the egrets flying through. For some reason, I haven't seen many rainbows in the past few years. At least not around my part of the country. Hmmm, that's sad, because they are so beautiful.
It was cloudy this morning, but now it is downright gray! I guess we'll be getting rain any minute now. I hope it's sunny at your place. Now I'm off to the next post. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment