Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
Amazing. Love that eye!
i agree, a digital art meme would be fun.
seeing this butterfly a bit in the abstract makes me wonder about their mysterious beauty even more.
:-)
libbyQ
Thanks Andrea. :) I´ll try to find some of Loris people. Maybe they would like to come as well. But her blog is gone so it is harder.
This is a nice picture.
Post a Comment