Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Interesting.
that is cute. :)
Hmmm, very thought provoking - a filter I've been neglecting and now must try.
Cute it is - but the cutest is Izzi.
I like it.
Fine, indeed. (I'm a sucker for a furry face.)
I'm liking the muted colors and gritty feel in this one♪
An abstract cat. :) Your work makes it look a bit like metal. Elegant! :)
A very fine feline. Is there any other kind?
me and cat, I cannot not love this. So love it :-)
Post a Comment