Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)


5 comments:
it looks stunning Andrea! wide open space!
Lovely. You chose the right filter, I think.
Have a wonderful week :)
Mormor
Liking that enhanced version! Thanks for dropping a comment on my blog♪
Simply gorgeous - and a wonderful week to you and yours.
I love clouds looking like that :)
Post a Comment