Sunday, June 8, 2014

Song-ography


Zac Brown's Chicken Fried

No body's life fits the lyrics perfectly, but Chicken Fried ... I can do!

You know I like my chicken fried
A cold beer (Pepsi) on a Friday night


A pair of jeans that fit just right


And the Radio on ...
(The only time I listen to the radio is in my car ... I'm always tuned in to a Progressive Radio station in hopes of learning some truths that I can agree with ... I hope people are paying attention to what is going on out there.)

I thank God for my life
And the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly
Let it ring

I like to see the sunrise


See the love in my husbands eyes
feel the touch of my precious child(ren and grand child)
(including my furbabies )








Theres no dollar sign on peace of mind
This Ive come to know

It's funny how its the little things in life
That mean the most ...

This song-ography allowed me to step out of the fast paced, stressful parts of my life and  focus on what is important to me.  My family and friends  are what drives me to be who I am and to do what I do.  Oh yes, I have my own inspirations inside that come from my parents and the growing up I did before my  husband and children.  
But my reality, in this moment, is family, friends and, of course our pets.  I prey that my children and my childrens children will live in a world that is safe, peaceful and ... Let freedom ring.

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are gorgeous, the light on the last one is just the definition of beauty!

Elephant's Child said...

The little things are HUGE in my world.
And I love the magic of your life you have shared today.

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful photos. Love the gorgeous purple sky.

Ida said...

Beautiful post from start to finish. Loved your Sunset shots and of course those darling fur babies. You also have a wonderful looking family and that is what's most important.

Edna B said...

Andrea, this last photo is just perfection. Simply beautiful. I'm thinking it would look good hanging on one of your walls. I have to agree that my family and friends have been my inspiration to become the person that I am today.

Where do you ever find that old egg cooker? It is beautiful! I think the only really old think that I have is myself. lol. I had a few nice things set aside, but it was all lost years ago. Ah well, time goes on. Now it is time for me to get ready for another night at work. You and Izzi have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.

Kmcblackburn said...

How wonderful! Love the colors of that sunrise. The little things in life truly do mean the most! Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.

Nicki said...

You have captured it well in your photos - and might I add, the sunrise and sunset shots are spectacular.

molly said...

Same here with regards to the radio

Mollyxxx

Anonymous said...

It is always the little things that matter, the things that are not manmade. They give our lives purpose and meaning. We come into this world with nothing, and we leave it the same way, with nothing. Good post.

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...