Sunday, June 15, 2014

I'm Watching You Dad - For All Parents


My children still come to their Dad when they are struggling with an answer and we to them for, at this point, our children are adults, one is a Dad himself and we share, we help, we love because we are a family.  Father's Day, Mother's Day, Grandparent's Day ... they are all about Family.  This is a beautiful day for many and a difficult day for others.  My prayer would be that all the children of the world could celebrate their Dad's and Mom's the way we are blessed to be able to do.

Happy Father's Day 

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

It's nice to have a special holiday to remember those who are in our thoughts.

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...