Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...












4 comments:
Oh my. Oh my, oh my, oh my.
Serene and lovely. Megathanks.
beautiful images of the egret and heron. The white egret you can see in many places :)
Talk about that. You want to know where I´m going? If you clicked the link you would know by now. I changed my mind about Yellowstone. I have to go there.
What super photos of these beautiful birds. I really wish I lived closer to water so that I could enjoy seeing some of these birds close up. Ah well, at least I an enjoy them here.
Hope this finds you and Izzi well. She must be enjoying the Fall weather that is creeping in. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
Absolutely beautiful birds...great photos!
Post a Comment