Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Had a friend with a dog and cat that grew up together. The cat use to bark like a dog. They were the best of friends.
And unlike the two-legs showing no prejudice.
Awesome picture! Love it!
Lovely!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Love this picture of Izzi and the cat. It's awesome how our animals can get along even with their differences. Too bad humans can't do this too. Pogo sends woofs to Izzi. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
looks like my two! lol catchatwithcarenandcody
Nice. Mr. Hudson would really like to be able to explore the garden I think - even if he is a bit timid!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I wish the crazy poodle was as relaxed around cats as this!
Wren x
Post a Comment