Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
This is a lovely effect.
A cat can look at a king... Or anything else which takes their fancy.
Purrfect picture of two gazing cutie pies. Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday😽❤😻
This looks eerie!
Such a sweet picture!
It's been a while since I posted a picture of Mr. Hudson - I think I need to work on that!
I have a few days off this week - so will be staying away from computers!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Lovely effect!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Whatever they are looking at must be really interesting! Or maybe they are just enjoying the gorgeous weather? We are having a bit of Indian Summer now and I for one just love it.
Hope this finds you and Izzi well. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
that is exquisite, the lighting, how the cats are sitting, just beautiful! catchatwithcarenandcody
Contentment. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Post a Comment