Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



8 comments:
Very special ... Love the colours!
You created hearts. I love that :) If I bend it a little it will be a beautiful headpiece :)
beautiful your photo workings!
Happy weekend
Elke
I really do get the essence of fall here, very nice!
LOVE those colours.
Wow!!! Andrea these are just magnificent.
those are exquisite!! catchatwithcarenandcody
Oh so pretty!!
Peace Giggles
Post a Comment