Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
That is beautiful.
We love it! Beautiful :)
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
If I didn't know better, I'd think you really painted this.
quite pretty! catchatwithcarenandcody
This is really beautiful. It makes me wonder what is so interesting that the kitty is looking at.
Tis another gray, wet day here. A bit foggy too. Tis a nice day to stay in and do crafts. Hope you and Izzi are doing well. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment