Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



10 comments:
What a great photo and even better effect!
That is so pretty. Such a cute kitty.
This made me smile big time! The pastel art is so lovely, but the original is equally adorable. Purrs!
I am very, very familiar with that pose...
That is a beautiful effect for a lovely photo.
Great wing span for a cat!
It's a big grin from me, for both the original pic and your artistic version!
Wren x
So fun and artsy. I like the original too.
Cats are so funny - mine is doing the 'let me write this comment for you' thing on my desk at present - my cup of tolerance is running out rather rapidly!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I just LOVE THIS!! The colors are AMAZING!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Post a Comment