Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
7 comments:
THAT IS REALLY AMAZING ISN'T IT!
Animals are way smarter than we give them credit for. This is amazing.
Have a terrific day. ☺
Oh, that is SO awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing it, Andrea! And, yep, tears there are!!
HI Andrea Amazing video.
Love it love it love it. This is exactly how I feel when George greets me in the morning, but he just wants to be fed. Now I'll see this video in my head when he comes to greet me.
That is a wonderful video Andrea. Thanks for sharing it with us.
That is absolutely sweet! It definitely brought a tear to my eye. Thanks, Andrea. =O)
Post a Comment