Feline Friday #46
Link to Feline Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
Yep, that's exactly what he/she's saying. Too cute.
Have a fabulous Feline Friday. :)
What a great, fun shot!! I love it! Hope both of you have a terrific weekend, Andrea!
I think cats have that opinion of humans.
Have a great weekend!
Steve
That's exactly how I feel.
Yeh the same to you kitty!!!
Well, heck. What was that for??
Amen to that!!
Your kitty is so good at posing for your camera. What a beautiful shot! I agree with everyone else. Amen! lol. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Looks to me like your kitty likes laying out in the sunlight! Great shot!
Post a Comment