Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
That's a pawsome patriotic picture, happy belated 4th July.
Thank you for joining in with Smile it's Friday xxx
Red white an blue! Gorgeous
Yes you do and you're adorable too.
Have a fabulous Friday. :)
Gorgeous - huge smiles and thank you. Izzi is beautiful in each and every colour.
Both Pogo and I love this photo of Izzi. Red, White Blue and simply beautiful!!!
Big Hugs, Edna & Pogo B.
Post a Comment