I have started a new page for just Izzi. Over time I will transfer previous Izzi posts over, but today Izzi posted her first story in her own words. Click on the "Being Izzi" page at the top of the blog and enjoy ...
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

1 comment:
Uh oh. I don't dare let George and Gracie see this or they're going to want their own blog spot too.
Post a Comment