Thursday, July 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Always enjoy seeing your furry friend! Fun shot for the day, Andrea! Hope you both have a fun weekend!!
This is a fabulous shot. Wow. Just wow.
Have a terrific Cat Thursday. ☺
Awww sweet kitty - not scratching the sofa.
So cute. Love that scratcher!
What an artsy looking scratching post. The way you shot that it looks like a still life, but as we know....cats are never still.
That's a fantastic photo, with the flowers and the kitty. I love it.
I have to agree that is quite the artsy scratching post. And your kitty is so obliging to pose on it for you. I used to have cats years ago, but they never posed for me. They were too busy tearing up the curtains. I'm still at work, so gotta go. Licks to Izzi from Pogo, and hugs from me, Edna B.
I cannot have a vase of flowers anywhere! It would be knocked over & rearranged in record time! That is an interesting scratching toy.
Post a Comment