I makes Tongue Rings :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
Awww...Our Little Bit does too.
Have a woof woof day. :)
I love it!! I do miss my Sam Schnauzer!! Have a lovely weekend, Andrea!
Wow those rings are pawsome, great shot, thank you for joining in with Smile its Friday have you seen mine this week?
xxx
Wow those rings are pawsome, great shot, thank you for joining in with Smile its Friday have you seen mine this week?
xxx
That is to cool tongue rings. I'm going to have to try that but my brother Sherman won't try he's scared of the water. Stop over an check us out. @http://tickleberrymoon.blogspot.com/
Tongue rings - too fun! and a cute butt too!
And you makes them beautifully.
You and the cats are so talented. I haven't been to the beach yet to try the water. Maybe Mom will take me sometime soon. It looks like so much fun.
Big woofs and licks to you, Pogo B.
Post a Comment