Ahhhh Sweet Sun ... bathe my furbaby soul!
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
I love it! !What a cutey! Reminds me of a beautiful, orange kitty that I had years ago! Enjoy your weekend, Andrea, -- both of you!!
What a fabulous shot. Fabulous.
Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ☺
Ahhhhh, Pogo says "move over so I can get some sun too!" lol. Great shot, Andrea. Kitty looks so comfy! Is that a book I see that maybe kitty was reading? lol. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
They will definitely find any and every patch of sunlight to "bathe" in :)
Your baby is gorgeous!
Happy Cat Thursday!
Sucking the sunlight in! What a way to spend the day!
That warms the cockles of my heart. Thank you.
Another terrific shot! Majestic!
Post a Comment